Thursday, February 12, 2004


Mind blower

This is not Warren's LogoPete's blog - linked at right - pointed me to an outstanding applet entitled "Powers of 10". It takes the viewer on a virtual journey from the outermost reaches of the universe to the subatomic particles residing in a single leaf in Florida... well, it's hard to do it justice. Just check it out.

Molecular Expressions: Science, Optics and You - Powers Of 10: Interactive Java Tutorial

The Infamous Klingon Programmer

This is not Pete's faceFrom Warren's newly hatched blog: the oldie -- but goodie -- top twelve things that a Klingon programmer might say. My top five:

  • You cannot really appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon.
  • Indentation?! -- I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
  • I have challenged the entire quality assurance team to a Bat-Leth contest. They will not concern us again.
  • You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
  • Our users will know fear and cower before our software. Ship it! Ship it, and let them flee like the dogs they are!

    The Klingon Programmer

    Sue the World

    Whatever...From Camp Chaos comes this entertaining (but raunchy) music video: an all star lineup of musical talent implores us not to share MP3's...

    Sue the World.

  • No comments: