Congressional Democrats have offered covering fire for MorOn.org's gaffes by attacking Rush Limbaugh. Rush's "phony soldiers" remark should be of little concern to Democratic centrists worried about reclaiming the party from the Soros-funded left. Instead, they should worry about phony Democrats. Consider...
John F. Kennedy:
|Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty... This much we pledge—and more.|
Harry S. Truman:
|Let there be no mistake... we shall completely destroy [the enemy]'s power to make war. If they do not now accept our terms, they may expect a rain of ruin from the air the like of which has never been seen on this earth.|
Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
Compare and contrast with the Soros-funded MorOn.org Democrats:
* “I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and — you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows — (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything…” -- Senator Harry Reid
* “If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans [Soldiers] had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings.” -- Senator Dick Durbin
* “There was no firefight, there was no IED that killed these innocent people. Our troops [Haditha Marines] overreacted because of the pressure on them, and they killed innocent civilians in cold blood. They actually went into the houses and killed women and children. ” -- Representative John Murtha
* “Shamefully we now learn that Saddam’s torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management.” -- Senator Ted Kennedy
* "And there is no reason… that young American Soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the – of – the historical customs, religious customs.” -- Senator John Kerry (in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Kahn)
* “The War on Terror is a slogan designed only for politics, not a strategy to make America safe. It’s a bumper sticker, not a plan.” – Former Senator, Former Vice Presidential candidate, Presidential Candidate John Edwards
It's safe to say that FDR, Truman, and JFK wouldn't even recognize their party in its current state. You can thank the puppet-master -- foreign billionaire George Soros -- for that.