Dear Tim, I know the idea of new media is strange and frightening. I've therefore attached a detailed set of instructions for using blogs with helpful definitions of key terms.
1: Blog - this is the title of the blog
2: Blog post - this is an article posted by the "blogger"; click on the headline of the post to see additional detail
3 - this is the "Comments" section, where registered users can respond to blog posts
4 - this is the first comment among hundreds that may appear within an article's detail page
5 - just seeing if you're paying attention, Tim. There is no #5.
I didn't memorize Charles Johnson's conversation with Mr. Townsend ("Tim Townsend's Temper Tantrum"), but it went something like this.
In the future, I would appreciate it if you could contact me first if you're going to publicly cast aspersions on my website. I'd like an opportunity to at least present my side.
I know you are, but what am I?
If he is representative of the technical know-how possessed by legacy media, I'd recommend Mr. Townsend surf over to CareerBuilder to pursue a new line of work. Assuming he can use Google to find it, that is.
• LGF: St. Louis Papers Shill for CAIR
• Gateway Pundit: St. Louis Post-Dispatch Spins for CAIR
• Cristi Li: Holy Land Foundation Retrial Date Scheduled
• Matthew Sheffield at Newbusters: Bashing LGF, St. Louis Paper Shills for Islamic Group
• LawHawk's Blowback
• St. Louis Today Forums: Islamic Prayer Tower Rises in South St. Louis City