• Heart-warming climate facts from The Australian:
Duffy: "Is the Earth still warming?"
Marohasy: "No, actually, there has been cooling, if you take 1998 as your point of reference. If you take 2002 as your point of reference, then temperatures have plateaued. This is certainly not what you'd expect if carbon dioxide is driving temperature because carbon dioxide levels have been increasing but temperatures have actually been coming down over the last 10 years."
Duffy: "Is this a matter of any controversy?"
Marohasy: "Actually, no. The head of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) has actually acknowledged it. He talks about the apparent plateau in temperatures so far this century. So he recognises that in this century, over the past eight years, temperatures have plateaued ... This is not what you'd expect, as I said, because if carbon dioxide is driving temperature then you'd expect that, given carbon dioxide levels have been continuing to increase, temperatures should be going up ... So (it's) very unexpected, not something that's being discussed. It should be being discussed, though, because it's very significant."
• Barack Obama's Public Relations consortium -- also known as Newsweek magazine, the Philadelphia Inquirer, and the rest of the mainstream media -- is brutalized by the Bulletin's Herb Denenberg.
• Obama's Trinity Church says that Jeremiah Wright was "Publicly lynched and crucified." The act of broadcasting Wright's sermons, apparently, now constitutes a set of monstrous crimes.
• The Joshua Fund reports that Muslims in the Middle East are converting to Christianity in record numbers.
• Very amusing computer woes from Stotting over again. Well, they're mostly amusing because they're not happening to us.