• Suitably Flip unveils the Barack Obama patriotic flag lapel pin featuring all 57 states he's visited. Shush... don't discuss the fact that Obama could be losing his bearings.
• Gateway Pundit exposes Hezbollah's war crimes in Beirut, Lebanon. Why the lack of mainstream media coverage? Remember, Sparky, only the US and Israel commit war crimes (hat tip: Nahanni).
• Harper's Bazaar features the next First Lady -- Cindy McCain and her family service to America and ecology, though to read a newspaper you'd never know it. Michelle Obama, one supposes, is the wife of the anointed one, which explains the skewed amount of coverage.
• Macsmind highlights ICE's busts of faked marriages in Florida -- Operation "Knot so Fast."
• And another GP must-read: this will be the year of the GOP. Watch for the ads that ask (and answer) the following questions regarding U.S. policy over the last 30 years.
Which party blocked the development of new sources of petroleum? -- Democrat
Which party blocked drilling in ANWR? -- Democrat
Which party blocked drilling off the coast of Florida? -- Democrat
Which party blocked drilling off of the east coast? -- Democrat
Which party blocked drilling off of the west coast? -- Democrat
Which party blocked drilling off the Alaskan coast? -- Democrat
Which party blocked building oil refineries? -- Democrat
Which party blocked clean nuclear energy production? -- Democrat
Which party blocked clean coal production? -- Democrat
If the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) was the size of a football field, the portion from which we would extract oil would occupy the area of a postage stamp.