Thursday, March 12, 2009

Larwyn's Link Kerplosion: MoveOn's war against healthcare begins

Have a great link you'd like me to review? Drop me an email!

Who is Thomas Saenz?: IBD
Reset: Surber
LA Times: Rallies? What Rallies?: Patterico

The American Form of Government: YouTube
MoveOn begins the war on private health care: JWF
Does voting matter?: PJM (Pope)

Breaking news for Ayers and Dohrn: NRO (de Russy)
There is nobody there: Surber
Another scandal brewing: LawHawk

Mother of all Conservatives: MoaC
Speaker Pelosi's commute: MoneyRunner
Earmark-zilla: FutureGen boondoggle grows even bigger: Malkin

Media Malpractice: Movie Events: HOGE
Slimes Never Ran A Story on Freeman's Appointment... Until Now: Ace
Record 41% of Americans say global warming is exaggerated!: Gallup

Should you hire that Harvard MBA? Yes or No?

Dan F. emails:

(Captain Queeg removes the steel balls from his pocket and he spins them in his palm insistently as he speaks.)

“Ah, but the strawberries! That's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox did exist! And I'd have produced that key if they hadn't pulled Caine out of action!”

-- The Caine Mutiny (fiction)


“I have concluded that the barrage of libelous distortions of my record would not cease upon my entry into office. The effort to smear me and to destroy my credibility would instead continue. ... The libels on me and their easily traceable email trails show conclusively that there is a powerful lobby determined to prevent any view other than its own from being aired...”

-- Chas Freeman (no kidding)

No comments: