Friday, March 06, 2009

Transcript of a dinner conversation with the In-Laws


Dad-in-law: You know, every morning she (points to Mom-in-law) does the Sa-da-ku on USA and never lets me do it.

Mom-in-law: Fine, all you need to do is to download it from USA dot com and print it out.

Dad-in-law: I don't want to!

Mom-in-law: Okay, I'll print it out for you then.

Dad-in-law: Don't bother.

Mom-in-law: Why don't you do the one in the local paper then?

Dad-in-law: No, that one's too hard!

Mom-in-law: Then why don't you do the Crypto-Kwik?

Dad-in-law: Oh my God, that's too hard!

Me: Why are you putting Sweet-N-Lo in your water?

Mom-in-law: He makes his own Lemonade.

Me: Why, how much is a lemonade?

Dad-in-law: They charge two dollars!

Dad-in-law: Waiter, could you get me a glass of water with five or six lemon slices?

(Sound of my forehead hitting table)

No comments: