Saturday, April 18, 2009
• I check referrals every once in a while (this means I review how people found this site). A recent visitor got here from Google by searching for: what to include in obama emergency kit.
• President Andrew Jackson once said, "If you have a job in your department that can't be done by a Democrat, then abolish the job."
• Speaking of Google, the "average visitor to YouTube is costing Google between one and two dollars, according to new research that shows Google losing up to $1.65 million per day" on the video site.
• And speaking of YouTube, a new contest "challenges users to make a 'good' video".
• Oh, and Quentin Tarantino's Welcome Back, Kotter. That just cost someone a buck.