Saturday, August 01, 2009

Rahm Emanuel, Committee Heads Discuss Agenda Before Recess



...bitchin' about that committee vote you shot...


...some son-of-a-bitch don't...


...want to vote the right way...


...Let's talk about something important...


Are they all here?


All but one. Pelosi's in that military jet, flying back home.


Well, I'm goin' anyway. Let's talk about something important.


Put. That coffee. Down.


...


Coffee's for closers only.


Huh?


You think I'm f***ing with you?


I am not f***ing with you.


I'm here from the White House.


I'm here for the President.


And I'm here on a mission of mercy.


You're name's Waxman?


Uh huh


You call yourself a committee chair, you son-of-a-bitch?


I don't gotta listen to this s***.


You certainly don't, pal.


Cuz the good news is you're all toast.


The bad news is you've got exactly one month to retain your committees, your seniority, your credibility.


Starting with tonight.


Oh, have I got your attention now?


Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this month's contest for DNC financial support. As you all know, first prize is a hundred grand. Anyone want to see second prize?


Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired from all your committees.


You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got your orders. Axelrod paid good money to the mainstream media. Polls, news stories, surveys, what-not, that showed all kindsa support for Cap-and-Trade, Socialized Medicine, the rest of our agenda.


And you can't close the orders you're given, you can't close s***, you ARE s***?


Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it, 'cuz you are going OUT!!


Public support... is... weak.


The support is weak? The f***ing support is weak?


You're weak.


Who do you think you are?


F*** YOU. That's who I think I am. Cuz I come from Chicago and you come from some half-assed town that don't know how to get s*** done. WE get s*** done in Chicago. THAT's my name.


And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't close them. And you go home and tell your wife your troubles.


Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to vote for what WE want! You hear me, you f***ing faggots?


A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-closing. Always be closing! Always be closing!! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention -- do I have your attention? Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's f*** or walk. You close or you hit the bricks! Decision -- have you made your decision for Christ? And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!! You got your constituents comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Guy doesn't walk in your door unless he wants to buy what you're selling! Sitting out there waiting to give you their money! Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?


What's the problem pal? You. Hoyer.


You're such a hero, you're so cool. Why you coming down here and waste your time on a bunch of bums?


You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch was a gift from the President for getting s*** done. You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're... nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a s***.


Good father? F*** you -- go home and play with your kids. CLOSE!


You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you c***sucker? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on a bill?! You don't like it -- leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got and get these bills passed! Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise! A-I-D-A!! Get mad! You sons of bitches! Get mad!! You know what it takes to be a great Congressman?


It takes brass balls to be a great Congressman.


Go and do likewise, gents. Convince your constituents to buy what we're selling.


You don't -- I have no sympathy for you. And to answer your question, pal: why am I here? I came here because President Obama asked me to, he asked me for a favor. I said, the real favor, follow my advice and can all your f***ing asses because losers are losers.



No comments: