Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Discouraged Texas rancher [Papa B]

Papa B:

While riding down along the border this morning,

I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was a Mexican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible citizen and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed both the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security.

It is now 4pm, both have drowned, and neither authority has responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.


3 comments:

Rorschach said...

A good deal at four times the price however...

Doom said...

Absolutely too funny. WWWRS...

(what would Will Rogers say)

Chaz said...

You owe me a keyboard.