Friday, September 02, 2011

Could the President be brought down by a single poll?

Larwyn points us to a James Taranto Best of the Web snippet which reads:

...an intriguing observation from reader Tim Magee: "Could the President be brought down by a single poll? How about Obama vs. Hillary Clinton among Democrats? I think she could win that poll, and I don't think Obama could recover, regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton ran."

Let's find out. Somebody please commission that poll.

Oh, my.

I shudder to think what that might do to the fragile ego of our Narcissist-in-Chief.


3 comments:

Rose said...

You should SEE the Obama re-election ads in your upper right hand corner! Man, he must be paying for ultimate saturation. Even has mouse-over effects - Can't get a screenshot of the part with him and Michelle though, soon as I click for the screenshot it changes.

I guess he doesn't care about the content of the blogs he's on - but he SURE is wasting his money - hope he keeps it up, let's drain that cash cow.

sTevo said...

I choose Hillary over the JEF.

David said...

Rose, always remember, that's OUR money that he's wasting, that has been laundered through the SEIU and the NEA etc and was originally called a stimulus package....