• Iranian fighter jets attempted to shoot down a U.S. aircraft over international waters
• The President's most trusted adviser was sent to Iran to secretly beg the Iranians to come to some kind of an accommodation regarding their nuclear program
• The CIA director provided false testimony under oath to Congress about the nature of the attacks that killed the U.S. Ambassador
• The CIA director was schtupping his biographer and could have been blackmailed by the White House to lie under oath
• For the first time in decades, a Russian nuclear attack submarine skirted the East Coast of the U.S.
• And the White House appears to have been operating a secret rendition prison in Benghazi, in direct violation of the President's own orders
Oh. And one other facet to consider: the background or existence of each of these incidents was carefully and purposefully hidden from the public until after the election.
If the Watergate break-in and the subsequent cover-up by the Nixon administration merited impeachment, these crimes against the American people deserve something far more draconian.
What else is this administration hiding?