Let's recall a few immutable facts regarding the "Fiscal Cliff":
You get nothing."
2. The Bush Tax Cuts -- which Democrats have fought for a decade -- are suddenly critical to the survival of the Republic (hypocrisy much?).
3. Senate Democrats have refused to pass a budget for nearly four years, an act unprecedented in modern American history.
4. President Obama's budgets have failed to receive a single Democrat vote.
5. Republicans have passed four (4) budgets this year, all of which were defeated in the Democrat-controlled Senate.
6. The recommendations of the President's own bi-partisan deficit commission, which contained a mix of tax hikes and spending cuts, were -- in the words of Democrat commission member Erskine Bowles -- "scuttled" by Barack Obama.
This entire situation belongs in the lap of Barack Obama.
The world's dumbest blogger -- Ezra Klein -- hardest hit.