Saturday, March 29, 2014

A MESSAGE FROM GLENN BECK: The Revolution Starts in Kentucky

Guest post by Glenn Beck

One week. 

That's how long we have until FreePAC Kentucky. And honestly, I can’t wait to be there. I want you to be there, too.

This event is going to be amazing. If you haven't been to a FreePAC yet, this isn't any normal rally. It's going to be the event of the year. That's because FreedomWorks members like you aren't just your average patriots!

Matt Kibbe, Deneen Borelli, Andrew Wilkow, and the Rev. CL Bryant are coming to Louisville with me. And I’m VERY excited to announce that Kentucky Senate Candidate Matt Bevin will be joining us at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville on April 5th!

I remember FreePAC Dallas just a few days before the Texas primary in 2012. It was ELECTRIC. I think that FreePAC Kentucky could be even better. I can’t wait to get to Louisville. I hope you’ll be there.

Beck General FreePAC Banner Email

FreePAC passes are selling fast. So if I’m going to see you there, you need to order your passes today – right now – before they’re gone. VIP passes are almost sold out already! They cost $50, and get you premium seating, a t-shirt, and a special meet and greet with Matt Kibbe. If you want one, you NEED to get it today before it’s too late!

FreePAC Beck VIP Pass Email Banner

You can order a general admission pass, but these won’t last either! If you’re not getting a VIP ticket, you need to get one of these. This pass costs $15, and it guarantees you a great seat at this historic event. I hope you order yours today.

This is going to be one of the best events of the year. You know how much I believe in FreedomWorks, and I think that FreePAC is the REAL event for conservatives.

I can’t wait to see you there.

Your Pal,

Glenn Beck

 
Editor's note: Biff Spackle and I plan on attending. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

K-Bob said...

I just hope the "We have to defeat the Progressives!" Beck shows up, and not the "Can't we all just get along?" Beck.

Anonymous said...

Ya, the Glenn 'Gandhi' Beck is getting old. Hard to watch him anymore.