Thursday, March 14, 2019

CONFIRMED: Paul Ryan was a #NeverTrump Turncoat

So the Left is having a hissy-fit over a comment by @realDonaldTrump:
So here’s the thing. It’s so terrible what’s happening. You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all these investigations. That’s all they want to do is, you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this way.”
Bikers for Trump. Controversial.

The same nutjobs who never raised their voice when a certain Barack Hussein Dunham Soetero Obama said "if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

More importantly than that faux kerfuffle, Trump acknowledged that ex-Speaker Paul Ryan was (it would appear) bought and paid for by the Left. To wit:

Ryan blocked issuance of subpoenas to people he thinks should have been investigated on the political left, and now that the Republicans no longer have the majority in the House, people Trump says Ryan protected may have gotten away with whatever they did that warranted investigation... Trump said that House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and his predecessor and fellow conservative Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) wanted to be tougher with the left, but that Ryan would not let them.
And... the height of irony: Ryan is telling Republican how to win.

Hey Paul: go play in the street, schmuck. Yes, you pulled down your $20 million or $40 million, or whatever, selling the American people out (oh, and losing a debate to... Joe Biden). We could have had a wall and a larger House majority with, say, Speaker Jim Jordan.

But you were, apparently, too interested in enriching yourself. Take a hike, Sparky, and don't show your face around these parts for a very, very, very long time.

Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not clear on who is more odious, is it Obama who lies and ran the most corrupt and depraved administration in American history and who is a communist, Muslim, and queer. Or is it the Fredocons like Ryan, who pretend to be one thing only to whore themselves out to enrich themselves at the expense of the American people while aiding critters like Obama?

At least Obama believes in something while Ryan and McConnell seem to be content to open the city's gates to those who would destroy us in the hopes they can enjoy their ill gotten riches in safety. Right now I'd like to take a flamethrower to both the Obama tribe and the Fredocon country club.

TORRES MADONA said...

my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

commoncents said...

Club for Growth slams Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke in this hard hitting commercial:

https://commoncts.blogspot.com/2019/03/club-for-growth-slams-robert-francis.html

Matthew W said...

"Confirmed?"
DUH !!
We knew that the day he gave the Democrats a bigger budget than they asked for.

Thalpy said...

Betrayal by the lowest of the low. Paul Ryan's fitting punishment is that he must get up every morning being Paul Ryan!