Since Donald Trump’s election we have witnessed, over and over again, Democrats accusing the President of doing exactly what they have been doing and are still doing. This is an eye-popping case in point. Without the wholesale complicity of the national news media, they couldn’t pull this off for more than a day. However, by refusing to publish, or even examine the clear evidence, the media is treating the American public to an entirely contrived, fraudulent effort to once again drag the President through the mud to cripple him in advance of the 2020 election.
We all could avoid another torturous, drawn out, phony investigation if only the media would do its job. A few years ago, one outlet did. I’m sure they are regretting it today.a very revealing January 2017 article in the left-wing journal Politico, Democrats engaged in a wholesale effort to dig up dirt on candidate Trump using Ukrainian sources. DNC operative, former Clinton staffer and Hillary supporter, Alexandra Chalupa, had begun investigating Paul Manafort in 2014. Chalupa admits that “when Trump’s unlikely presidential campaign began surging in late 2015, she began focusing more on the research, and expanded it to include Trump’s ties to Russia, as well.” Chalupa claimed the Ukrainian embassy “worked directly with reporters” in an effort coordinated with the DNC and other political allies against Trump.
Chalupa worked with Oksana Shulyar, a top aide to Ukraine’s ambassador to the U.S., Valeriy Chaly. Shulyar denied they worked on anything related to Trump, however, according to Politico, “Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. ‘Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,’ recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. ‘They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,’ he said, adding ‘Oksana was keeping it all quiet,’ but ‘the embassy worked very closely with’ Chalupa.”
Here’s a timeline of events:
- April 6. Chalupa meets with staff of Mary Kaptur (D-Ohio), co-chair of Congressional Ukrainian Caucus. Later, Kaptur’s office announces she intends to propose creating an independent commission to investigate “possible outside interference in our elections.”
- April 12. Ukrainian Parliamentarian Olga Bielkova meets with David Kramer, adviser to Sen. John McCain. Sought meetings with many other Congress members and reporters.
- April 28. Chalupa discusses research about Paul Manafort with 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine at Library of Congress. Chalupa invites investigative reporter Michael Isikoff and begins working with him. Isikoff writes Yahoo article on Manafort. NOTE: Isikoff later meets Dossier author Christopher Steele in a meeting organized by the State Department. His subsequent article was used to verify the Steele Dossier but was actually based on information provided by Steele. So the entire thing was a fraud. Isikoff was in on this entire agenda from early on.
- May 3. Chalupa email promises DNC “a big Trump component… that will hit in next few weeks and something I’m working on you should be aware of.”
- May 19. Manafort becomes Trump campaign chairman.
- June 30. Newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) signs MOU with FBI for “joint work on crimes related to international money laundering, international asset recovery, and Ukrainian high-level officials’ bribery and corruption.”
- Sometime in 2016 Manafort FISA surveillance restarted. Continues into 2017.
- July Arsen Avakov, Ukrainian minister of internal affairs, calls Trump a “clown” and “an even bigger danger to the US than terrorism.”
- August 14. NABU accuses Manafort of $12.7 million in undisclosed Yanukovych payments.
- August 19. Paul Manafort resigns from Trump campaign. Ukrainian Parliamentarian holds press conference on Paul Manafort’s ties to former Ukrainian President Yanukovych.
- September 23. Michael Isikoff publishes Yahoo article on Trump campaign advisor and Russia hand, Carter Page based on Steele Dossier. Page helped FBI in a 2013 case against Evgeny Buryakov.but that apparently does not help him at all.
- October 21. FBI obtains FISA warrant on Page, based on Dossier and Yahoo report.
Can we say Ukrainian collusion?
Meanwhile, in March 2016, then VP Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if they did not fire a prosecutor investigating Biden’s son Hunter’s lucrative deal with the Ukrainian government through the Ukrainian energy firm, Burisma Holdings. The prosecutor was fired. This looks a lot like extortion, a federal crime. Incredible, because Biden has bragged about getting the prosecutor fired in a widely distributed video.
Biden had already funneled $1.8 billion to Ukraine while Hunter received more than $166,000 per month for over a year, an amount totaling $3.1 million during that period. That looks a lot like bribery, designed to give the Ukrainians access and influence within the Obama administration – another federal crime. Hillary similarly received millions from foreign governments by offering her influence as Secretary of State at a price. Apples don’t fall far from the tree.
But its even worse than that. Tyler O’Neil of PJ Media reports:
The Biden family’s dealings with this Ukrainian company involved getting one of the country’s most notorious mob bankers, Ihor Kolomoisky, off the U.S. government visa ban list. Under Biden’s leadership, $3 billion in aid went to Ukraine, and his son’s company was implicated in the disappearance of $1.8 billion of that money.
Hunter Biden got a seat on the board of Burisma Holdings through Devon Archer, a top fundraiser for former senator John Kerry’s 2004 presidential bid. Archer in turn was Kerry stepson Chris Heinz’s roommate at college, and Heinz had joined with Hunter Biden to partner with the Communist Chinese in a deal that netted them $1.5 billion. Meanwhile, in what certainly looks like a quid pro quo, then VP Joe Biden essentially gave away the South China Sea to the Communists. This is not merely corruption, it is a betrayal of our nation that threatens national security. Archer, by the way, was convicted in 2018, along with two others, of defrauding a native American tribe to the tune of over $60 million.
President Trump’s discussion with Zelensky focused on Ukraine’s role in the 2016 DNC effort, which was clearly an attempt to influence the election using foreign (Russia and Ukraine) sources. The Democrats accuse Trump of trying to rig the 2020 election by digging up dirt on Biden, when in reality they are simply trying to deflect attention from themselves.
The behavior of Biden, as well as the entire Democrat caucus, is clearly unethical. It can best be described as a mob operation. Biden extorted concessions from Ukraine while aiding and abetting some of its most notorious criminals. Paul Manafort sits in prison today for trivial crimes that pale in comparison to what Joe Biden has done.
Running for office does not insulate Biden from criminal investigation. It is the president’s duty to enforce the law, and he would be abdicating his authority by ignoring that responsibility in the face of Biden’s glaring criminality. Trump is engaged in routing out the rampant corruption Democrats have brought to the political process. Doing so is his responsibility. If the Democrats’ many crimes go unanswered, the rule of law will no longer hold sway in America. Our nation will be as good as lost.
The press and Democrat Party meanwhile continue to hype the fraudulent Trump/Russia collusion narrative, even getting support from certain Republicans who should know better.
President Trump is an existential threat to the Deep State, the Establishment, or whatever you choose to name it. As he promised in 2016, he is working for the American people, a fact the DC Cabal does not want and cannot accept, because it directly threatens the gravy train they have been fattening themselves on for decades to the detriment of our nation’s very survival.Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.