Tuesday, December 08, 2009
'Gore Effect' Slams Copenhagen With Subfreezing Temps
Amidst new revelations of data manipulation by scientists hoping to 'prove' global warming, the infamous 'Gore Effect' has socked Copenhagen. One intrepid warmist reports that temperatures are hovering just above zero.
It's so cold that the media center, depicted above, requires that reporters bundle themselves up while inside.
"The Gore Effect" has a long and uniquely entertaining history. In simple terms, it strikes the Warmists whenever and wherever they gather as if Mother Nature herself is mocking the UN's rapidly disintegrating bunko scam.
What follows is a sampling of how Mother Nature enjoys ridiculing promoters of the global warming scam.
• The Gore Effect: Politico, November 2008
• First October snow since 1922 blankets London as global warming bill debated: Register, October 2008
• Global Warming Vote on Snowy Day in Washington - Senate committee debates expensive climate change bill as snow blankets D.C.: Business and Media, December 2007
• HOUSE HEARING ON 'WARMING OF THE PLANET' CANCELED AFTER SNOW/ICE STORM: Drudge Report, February 2007
• NOT AGAIN! DC 'Snow Advisory' Issued on Day of Congressional Global Warming Hearing: Times, March 2007
• Gore decries 'global warming' in bitterly cold NYC: WND, December 2006
• Gore delivers environmental message at Harvard ...with near 125-year record breaking low temps: MOTLS, October 2008
• Global warming activists urged to focus on Earth Day rallies and ignore snow as it 'piles up outside our windows': Alarmism, April 17, 2007
• No Joke! Cyclists 'braved freezing cold temps' to promote global warming awareness in New York: WKTV, October 22, 2008
• Global warming protest in Maryland frosted with snow: Baltimore Sun, January 2008
• Global warming rally in the snow: Alarmism, April 2007
• Snow won't dampen global-warming rallies: Live Daily, April 2007
• Brrrr - Obama to global warming demonstrators: 'This is probably not the weather to hold up those signs...it's a little chilly today', Space Daily, October 28, 2008
• Global Warming Awareness Walk Braves Snow Storm: Nashua Telegraph, March 2007
• The Gore Effect, Cont. - Gore speaks in Italy during 'rare' cold and snow: Planet Gore
• Climate protest canceled 'due to rain and cold': Telegraph (Australia), Nov. 23, 2008
Gee, I wonder what temperature was the "correct" one on Earth before Al Gore and the UN figured out how to profit from the Warming Grift?
The 'smoking gun at Darwin Zero' may hold some clues.