Monday, January 22, 2018

Why, you'll never guess what events coincide with the start and end of the missing Strzok-Page text messages

At this point, I'm in favor of a military tribunal that can get to the bottom of DOJ and FBI corruption. And, of course, I'm not talking about the rank-and-file. I'm describing a horrifically corrupt set of leaders who abused their office to absolve Hillary Clinton of her crimes while falsely accusing Donald Trump of "collusion".


Tar and feathers is far too lenient of a treament for this crew.

Thanks to @JacobAWohl for the tip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah in a normal world the FBI would be dissolved and reconstituted with more oversight, but in our world the corrupt FBI will not be touched at all, ever

Miles said...

I never thought I'd live to see the day that an American president would attempt to destroy the Second Amendment and shred the Constitution by giving Mexican drug cartels an American right to illegal firearms.

I never thought I'd see the day when an American president would spy on the civilians of America and treat them as enemies of the "state".

I never thought I'd see a day when an American president would weaponize the IRS to stifle the freedom of speech by hindering what he considered his real "enemy".

Under the eight years of the Obama administration, we've been reduced to the likes of a third world country, through pay-offs, threats, complacency and coercion.

And it's time that we recognize who the real threat to our country is.

I keep hearing what a bullet we dodged with the Clinton Crime Cartel but I'll have to disagree. We din't dodged a barrage ,we dodged an artillery shell.


I will never vote for another Democrat. every

Anonymous said...

This really has my blood up.....
Is there no limit to the crimes the Obama Administration was willing to commit to stay in power?


Fir3Cubed

Anonymous said...

Let's move quickly to the penalty phase please.