Tuesday, October 27, 2020

BOMBSHELL AUDIO: Hunter Biden Admits Family Is Doing Business Deals With the "F–king Spy Chief of China"

By Debra Heine

An audio recording obtained by the National Pulse features Hunter Biden discussing his business involvement with a “f—king spy chief of China, and reveals for the first time that both he and his father Joe Biden have been named as witnesses in a Southern District of New York criminal case.

The audio file allegedly came from Hunter Biden’s laptop, titled, “Most Genius S–t Ever.”

During the conversation, Hunter appears to call Patrick Ho, a former secretary for home affairs in Hong Kong, the “f—king spy chief of China.”

Ho was arrested in New York in 2017 for his role in an international, multimillion-dollar bribery and money-laundering scheme that involved bribes to officials in Uganda and in Chad in exchange for business advantages for CEFC, the Communist China Energy Company at the center of allegations related to the Biden family’s corrupt business dealings.

Ho was convicted on seven federal counts related to those charges in 2018 and sentenced to three years in prison in March of 2019

Biden also mentioned a missing business partner, apparently in reference to Ye Jianming, the founder and former chairman of CEFC who has been under detention in China since March 2018 on charges of bribery.

Hunter Biden also lamented that his longtime business partner Devon Archer had named him and his father Joe Biden as witnesses “in a criminal case” in the Southern District of New York without notifying him.

The clip starts with Hunter complaining about his “old partner Eric,” an apparent reference to Eric Schwerin, the President of Rosemont Seneca. Rosemont was founded by Hunter and partnered with Chinese state-owned banks on a $1.5 billion investment fund and a host of other million-dollar deals with Chinese Communist Party-linked companies.

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric.

I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the f***ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the f***ing largest f***ing LNG port in the world.

And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.

"I have a NYT reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the f**king spy chief of China who started the company"

"I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York" https://t.co/asyZpijJFA

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 27, 2020

The audio recording was included in a trove of files taken from a water-damaged Macbook left at John Paul Mac Isaac’s computer repair shop in Joe Biden’s home state of Delaware in April of 2019.

Read more at American Greatness.

1 comment:

Petercat said...

Well, I guess this will get some attention from the mainstream media!
Yeah, right.