Sunday, June 22, 2008
Larwyn's Link Kerplosion: Why Obama dropped public funding
• Breitbart TV: Former Clinton Volunteer Now Supporting McCain Claims Threats by Obama Supporters ("Obama staff called me a racist... I was attacked in the Internet blogs and by Keith Olbermann as a racist. I have been receiving threats at my home and threats to my children.")
• Daily Mail (UK): Angel of Darfur: a nurse reveals the brutality in Africa's meanest country
• Politico: Obama alienates the editors
• Indymedia: David White speaks truth to the powerless.
• Ace of Spades: The New York Times discovers Surge has worked just as last of Surge troops arrive home.
• Canada Free Press: Creators of carbon credit scheme cashing in on it.
• Auto Blog Green: Mercedes wants to eliminate petroleum from its lineup by 2015 (err, won't that put a bit of a strain on the electric grid?)
• Anchoress: Obama, the 527 lies, and racism
• Extreme Mortman (via Instapundit): Is this the ad that scared Obama into dropping public funding?