Why has the Beltway political-media complex dropped the Russian collusion story like a hot potato?
Why have all several hundred white nationalists and Neo-Nazi kooks in the entire country suddenly received national attention after 40 years?
Also: why are historical statues that have gone unnoticed for a century suddenly a controversial issue?
And -- most importantly -- why has the media ignored the greatest presidential feat in history, when President Trump was able to stare directly into the eclipse without blinking or damaging his magnificent eyes?
That last one was a joke, which everyone but leftist media understood.
In any event, Dystopia lists 10 reasons that everyone is freaking out:
- They know Imran Awan is the loose thread that unravels everything and he’s probably already turned state’s evidence to the Trump DOJ.
- They know what was in that report that Devin Nunes gave to Trump.
- They know why Dianne Feinstein was so ashen-faced and upset.
- They know Robert Mueller is likely investigating the Democrats instead of the alleged Russian collusion in the Administration.
- They know Hillary Clinton will be indicted soon, with all the corruption of the Foundation implicating half the Deep State.
- They know Julian Assange didn’t meet with Dana Rohrabacher to discuss Vegemite recipes.
- They know Seth Rich was a leaker.
- They know why Donald Trump has surrounded himself with military generals.
- They know Bannon is more useful being the scourge of globalists at Breitbart now that he’s purged the bad seeds in the intel agencies.
- They know Antifa is now under surveillance and will likely soon be declared a domestic terrorist organization.
But they have learned it too late.
I'm not smart enough to know whether President Trump is playing 9-dimensional chess or not. But all of these tidbits definely made my nimbus muscle quiver.
Hat tip: BadBlue Real-Time News.