Thursday, September 21, 2006

Guess who's coming to dinner


We implanted a super-secret, blogospheric eavesdropping device at the recent dinner party for Iranian dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The event was hosted by a liberal "think tank" -- the Council on Foreign Relations -- members of which include such Democratic luminaries as Madeleine Albright, Tom Brokaw, Robert Rubin and Richard Holbrooke. Let's join the sóiree, shall we?


Mahmoud, you look stunning...


Madame, you flatter me. I'm simply honored to be in the company of a true beauty like yourself...


(fanning herself) Why... why... Mahmoud... you're so....


So what, Madeleine?


Tommy! I didn't know you were coming...


If I'm interrupting something here...


You are! There's only one CFR hottie... and she's mine, Mahmoud!


Boys! Don't fight over me... look, there's a waiter with those tiny kosher weiner-dogs...


Weiner dog, anyone?


I'll have one! ....Hot damn, that's a might good weiner-dog!


I'll say! Spicy, too...

Look... Mahmoud... I'm sorry.... about getting so snippy with you. If we can have similar tastes in hot dogs and hot women... why can't our countries get along?


Well, do you truly believe the Zionist myth that the Holocaust occurred?


Errr... yes...


Do you agree with me that Anglo-Saxon civilization must be destroyed?


Uhm... No...


Do you agree that Iran's Mullahs should possess nuclear weapons?


Based on the previous questions, probably not...


Then, we truly can be friends......


*Whew* That's a relief... I thought you were serious...


Oh, I was! We can be friends, when you and your kind are dead.


Uhh...


Eeesshhh... this is awkward...


Can I interest anyone in a mini-bagel?


Oh, I'd love one! For all your many, many faults, you Americans are a most hospitable people! Great appetizers, too!


Piping hot good readin', just like Mama used to make:
American Future: Ahmadinejad at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Anchoress: Chavez clearly listened to Dems and Air America
Boker Tov, Boulder: The Council on Foreign Relations
Hugh Hewitt: Ahmadinejad Spells It Out For The CFR
In the Bullpen: Ahmadinejad takes the tour
Regime Change Iran: Columbia To Welcome Ahmadinejad

No comments: