So it begins. President Obama's paid thugs are now routinely assaulting taxpayers as directed by their leader. Remember?
• Obama to ACORN: "They Bring a Knife...We Bring a Gun"
• Obama to his organizers: "Get in Their Faces!"
• Obama's Alabama-area OFA organizer: "We're not looking for a fight. That will come later, when we have an army."
• Obama discussing ACORN support: "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I'm angry!"
• Obama to his paid ACORN mercenaries (on the taxpayer dime, no less): "Hit Back Twice As Hard"
In Tucson, over 1,000 anti-socialized medicine protesters peacefully assembled, quietly listening to speakers until an anti-free speech thug disrupted the meeting.
The man entered the meeting shouting, screaming and shaking a sign.
The crowd was shocked.
When a man asked him to stop shouting and leave, the thug elbowed him in the face.
It looks like a clear-cut case of assault and battery to me.
A police officer removed the man from the meeting.
In Georgia, another pro-ObamaCare thug had to be threatened with a taser by police before he was arrested for threatening senior citizens peacefully protesting against socialized medicine.
Consider: this is happening now, a little more than a year before the midterm elections and three years from the Presidential election.
And the precedent for tolerating voter intimidation at the polls has been set.
Folks, I'll be frank.
I don't have a good feeling about this.