Sunday, September 20, 2026

Larwyn’s Linx: California Is a Failed State

Send us news tips! Brought to you by TimeSurfing.org: experience history firsthand

Nation

California Is a Failed State Chris Bray
I'm so old, I can remember when the Left openly demanded higher gas prices Ed Driscoll | Instapundit
'Communists and Islamists' Are on the Ballot: GOP Congressman's Warning on 2026 Robert B. Bluey

The Political Weather Is Changing Roger Kimball
USDA Targets 170 NYC Retailers in SNAP Fraud Sweep Ben Smith
Feds Charge 12 San Diego-Area Residents in Alleged $10 Million Fraud Scheme Leslie Eastman

Greenland Bases Forever Clarice Feldman
$1,291 To Register a Two-Year-Old Cybertruck in California Stephen Green | Instapundit
Gov. Gavin Newsom Bans U.S. Soldiers From Entering California Daniel Greenfield

Economy

President Sheinbaum and President Trump Agree on Terms for Bilateral Trade Deal CTH
A Year Ago I Asked for This H-1B Rule. Trump Just Signed a Version of It Yesterday Alexander Muse
President Trump Identifies H1B Visa Abuse as a "National Security Threat" CTH

Scandal Central

The 'Killadelphia' House of Horrors The Other McCain
Yes, They Really Want to Destroy Us: The Startling Details of the Islamic/Leftist Coalition Robert Spencer
DOJ Charges 16 in Illegal Voting Cases as Election Enforcement Expands AG

Media

The Economist is The Islamist Yuri Bezmenov
The Paper I Used to Trust Gerald Posner
DHS Secretary Mullin Asks CNN's Bash, 'What Level Of Criminal Are You Willing To Accept?' Steve Malzberg

World

President Vladimir Putin Gives Remarks on Europe's Preparations for Expanded War Against Russia CTH
War Mania: "Security Crisis" Announced by Panic-Mongering Euro-Elites Simplicius
China Leverages Pressure on Iran to Stop Strikes on Saudi Oil Fields CTH

Iran's military command says it's been informed US plans to resume strikes TOI
Can Germany's 'lady in red' stop the AfD? DW
I Thought October 7 Was Horrific. Then I Found the 3-Hour Plan to Destroy Israel. Behind the Narrative 📣

Sci-Tech

AI Will Kill Us All... Until It Solves Human Aging! Doug Ross
F-15EX IIs: Not Your Father's F-15 BattleSwarm
President Trump Announces AI Task Force and Pending Appointment of AI Czar CTH

Cornucopia

Dizzying DEI Disaster Christian Toto
A Day of the Duel That Changed America: Hamilton vs. Burr, 1804 Time Surfing: Graphic History
Sunday Smiles David Strom

No comments: