Thursday, December 14, 2006

Words escape me: Dems meet with Terror-Supporting Dictator


Democrat Bill Nelson and Syrian Dictator Bashar Asshat (my spelling could be off) had a fruitful meeting yesterday (hat tips: Snapped Shot via LGF). And Nelson isn't the only Democratic leader to benefit from the wisdom of the Terror-supporting mini-Fuhrer Syrian leader: the Dem posse is on the way! Senators Chris Dodd (D-umb) and John Kerry (D-umber) are planning their own "peace talks" with Middle Eastern leaders. What could possibly go wrong with that?


Oh, goody! It won't be long now until the birds are chirping and the squirrels are singing, playfully frolicking in the lush meadow formerly known as the Middle East. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Fatah will lay down their weapons, join hands with the Israelis, and burst into song. And all of the former enemies will enjoy a joyous, peaceful celebration of the non-denominational, multi-cultural holiday known as Festivus (or Christmakwanzaakkah or whatever the Dems prefer to call it these days). And President Rodham will win the Nobel Peace Prize; the Democrats will control the Senate, 100-0; and Michael Moore will pull a Jared-of-Subway-fame, lose 300 pounds, and star in action-movies with Brad Pitt.

Or, on the other hand, the appeasement of violence-loving, terrorist dictators could result in a global war culminating in a nuclear exchange.

Fortunately, our patented Blogotronic™ recorder was able to capture the visit and it delivered this high-quality, exclusive transcript of the proceedings:


Your chin is much larger than it looks on TV. It's really quite... masculine.


Why, thank you. And you don't even look Jewish, yourself.


-Er- I'm not Jewish. But thanks... I guess.


But you're an infidel, correct?


Look, I didn't come here to talk religion. We're a multi-cultural society...


As are we. We welcome both Sunni and Shia in Syria.


-Er- That's not really what I meant... Anyhow, the reason I'm here is to ask one question: what would it take for Syria to cooperate so we can get out of Iraq? I mean you name it, anything's fair game.


Ballistic missile technology?


Why not? There's precedent with Bill Clinton's deal with Red China. I think that could fly... no pun intended!


How about forcing Israel to give up the Golan Heights?


Look, we've thrown out the neocons back at home. I don't see why not.


Well, if you could work that on your end, I'll see about shutting down the pipeline of IEDs to Iraq. Whoops! Did I say that out loud?


Not to worry. It's off the record as far as I'm concerned. One last thing: I wanted to present a gift on the behalf of the people of the great state of Florida...


It's an NCAA Championship Basketball autographed by the Florida Gators!


Uhm. Oh. Thanks. Kind of a Seminole fan, myself. But thanks anyhow. Oh! I almost forgot!


And here's a gift for you: a velvet blindfold and a Marlboro.


Errr... uh... yeah... what? I'm not sure I... understand the significance of that gift...


Your Department of State is responsible for representing your country to all foreign governments. As such, I've been informed you may be guilty of treason.


Erp. Yes. Well, I think I've got to be going... other meetings and such... but thanks for the hospitality and the gifts!


Goodbye! And we look forward to the visits of your Senators Dodd and Kerry!!


Also blogging this topic: Atlas Shrugs: Bolton moves on the Mullahs, HotAir: Dictator exploits Democratic useful idiot for photo op, Macsmind: Democratic Traitor Tunes, Florida Cracker, Michelle Malkin, Blue Crab Boulevard » Disgraceful Behavior, Texas Rainmaker » Yes, I’m Questioning Your Patriotism, Right Voices, NoisyRoom.net, Stop The ACLU, and Wuzzadem.


Also see:
Gateway Pundit: After Monday's Uprising, Iranian Students Issue "Storm Warning"

No comments: