When given the opportunity to vote for the “Green New Deal,” the Democrats' clown car of 2020 presidential candidates all courageously stepped up and... voted “present.”
• Cory Booker, who compared the Democrats’ Green New Deal effort to fighting the Nazis and going to the moon, voted present.
• Kirsten Gillibrand, who said passing the Green New Deal is the “same” as landing on the moon voted present.
• Bernie Sanders, who defended the Green New Deal saying “you cannot go too far on the issue”, voted present.
• Kamala Harris, who said the “principles behind [the Green New Deal] are sound and important”, voted present.
• Elizabeth Warren, who cosponsored the Green New Deal, voted present.
• Amy Klobuchar, who endorsed the Green New Deal as “aspirational” and who has said she would vote yes when given the opportunity, voted present.
Well, the great Dana Loesch just decided to drop a rhetorical MOAB on the Brave Sir Robins of the National Socialist Democrats:
I guess we’re all going to die in 12 years because Democrats refused to vote for the legislation they said we needed to avert all our untimely deaths.— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) March 26, 2019
And if you missed the original "Green New Deal" proposal that was posted for a few hours until a firestorm of ridicule crushed it, well, I found it and here it is.
Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.