Fortunately, as Breitbart's John Binder reports, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) appears to be organizing serious opposition to Ryan's plan. In a brief tweet, Cotton said that it is “not just House conservatives” who will fight Ryan's plan, but also a range of Republican senators.
Binder also notes that Ryan's plan fails to address any of President Donald Trump's popular immigration priorities:
- Construction of a border wall
- Deporting unaccompanied alien children who are not at-risk in their native country
- Preventing criminal illegal aliens and gang members from receiving immigration benefits
- Mandating E-Verify, which weeds out illegal aliens from taking U.S. jobs
- Eliminating the diversity visa lottery
- Classifying overstaying a visa as a “misdemeanor”
- Restricting certain federal grants to sanctuary cities that refuse to detain criminal illegal aliens
- Ending family-based chain migration
- Enacting a merit-based legal immigration where only qualified immigrants can enter the U.S.
Ryan and his fellow RINO sellouts don't care about the American people.
They care about money, which is what the Chamber offers.
Paul Ryan married a gal from a wealthy family, but I suspect his personal coffers have gotten all swole up over the last few years thanks to his ceaseless efforts to violate American immigration law.
Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.