Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I never had sexual relations with that pastor.




I am outraged by the comments that Wright made.


The person that I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago.


He was not the person I heard every Sunday for the last 20 years.


His comments yesterday were not only divisive and destructive...


...but they give comfort to those who prey on hate.


I never heard any of these inflammatory statements before.


I discovered yesterday that I really didn't know my spiritual advisor of the last two decades.


In other words...


...I never inhaled his wisdom.


What??!? Hell, it worked for Bubba!!

* * *

Gateway Pundit: Obama: "I Seek Daily to Imitate His Faith" ...Until Today
Campaign Spot: Obama's Philadelphia Speech Looks Ridiculous Now
Volokh: "Obama on Wright: He really means it this time"
Linked by: Instapundit, Pajamas Media and American Digest. Thanks!

No comments: