Friday, April 11, 2008
Larwyn's Link Explosion: "You, sir, should be NOT running this committee!"
• Dan Rather says I'd Probably Just Sit Here And Drink" If I Had To Read CNN's News: does that mean Rather's given up huffing glue? Well, I just figured he huffed glue because that would be about the only substance powerful enough to convince him he could foist the Bush Air National Guard scam on the American people.
• Obama's other spiritual mentor and the Catholic Church: Christopher Hitchens uncovered a years old newspaper article in which the candidate named "three spiritual mentors or counselors: Jeremiah Wright, James Meeks, and Father Michael Pfleger."
• Has global warming stopped?: "The fact is that the global temperature of 2007 is statistically the same as 2006 as well as every year since 2001. Global warming has, temporarily or permanently, ceased. Temperatures across the world are not increasing as they should according to the fundamental theory behind global warming – the greenhouse effect. Something else is happening and it is vital that we find out what or else we may spend hundreds of billions of pounds needlessly." Related news: ICECAP discusses the Wilkins Ice Sheet break-up.
• A well-meaning, liberal Philanthropist makes a stunning discovery.
• Code Stink gets kicked out of the Petraeus hearing by Slow Joe Biden, no less (that won't please MorOn.org). Hilarious dialogue: "You, sir, should be NOT running this committee! ...Did you hear me speak? Did... you... hear... me... speak??"
• Michelle Obama Describes American Gleichschaltung. Gesundheit!
• Saudi Cleric Muhammad Al-Munajid Warns: Freedom of Speech Might Lead to Freedom of Belief. Indeed it might.