I mean, off the top of my head:
• Outsourcing NASA to the Russians: "If offshoring is so bad, Mr. President, why are we paying the Russians to take our astronauts to the ISS?"
• Outsourcing oil drilling to Brazil's Petrobas: "The U.S. is going to lend billions of dollars to Brazil's state-owned oil company, Petrobras, to finance exploration of the huge offshore discovery in Brazil's Tupi oil field."
• Outsourcing the Keystone XL pipeline to Red China: "President Barack Obama’s decision yesterday to reject a permit for TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone XL oil pipeline may prompt Canada to turn to China for oil exports."
• Outsourcing automotive jobs to Finland: "With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work."
• In fact, the Obama administration has offshored $29 billion in work: "President Obama, head of an administration that paid foreign companies almost $29 billion for services like food, gas, and space travel last year, is attacking Romney for 'offshoring,' when FactCheck.org declared, 'we found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas.'."
And with his oppressive regulatory regime, crony capitalism and promises of higher taxes, Obama is provably driving hundreds of thousands of jobs offshore.
He's the biggest outsourcer in history!
Got it, drones?
Update: CNN Accuses Obama of 'Swiftboating' Romney