A new report from Kaiser Health indicates states are now moving in the direction of capping or cutting prescription drug benefits.
Illinois Medicaid recipients have been limited to four prescription drugs as the state becomes the latest to cap how many medicines it will cover in the state-federal health insurance program for the poor.
Other states with Medicaid drug limits are Arkansas, California, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.
Rationing issues in Obamacare have long been a concern of pro-life groups. Although the death panels — the voluntary advanced care planning that pro-life advocates have been concerned about because it could have doctors financially motivated to promote less medical care and lifesaving treatment — occupied most of the debate, the National Right to Life Committee says other provisions cause concern.
Joe Biden really was right for once. If your life depends on these prescription drugs, Obamacare really is a big f***in' deal.
Hat tip: BadBlue.
bang xep hang olympic 2012
1. KKỷ lục thế giới đầu tiên bị phá vỡ tại Olympic 2012
2. Huy chương vàng đầu tiên của Olympic 2012 đã có chủ
3. Bảng xếp hạng huy chương sau ngày thi đấu đầu tiên
4. Bảng xếp hạng huy chương sau ngày thi đấu thứ 2 Olympic 2012
5. Hình ảnh đẹp lễ khai mạc Olympic 2012
6. Olympic 2012: cấm vợ chồng VĐV chung phòng
wow. those two should get a room.
Post a Comment