Heizer Defense Double Tap
• The Titanium Tactical Pocket Pistol
• The first concealed carry .45 ACP born from aerospace technology and 100% USA made.
• 5/8 Inches Wide Hammerless No Snag Design
• The future of concealed carry firepower is now in your hands!
• Titanium Frame with a MIL-STD finish that resists corrosion
• Two rounds in the chamber and integral grips house an additional two spare rounds
• Ported barrel reduces muzzle flip and recoil
• Slim, no-snag hammerless design for easy pocket carry
• Thumb latch auto ejects spent rounds
• 7 Patents pending including double-action trigger system
• 1911 Ergonomics and loaded rounds are visible
• Quick change - interchangable barrels
HEIZER Firearms has developed the world's smallest and lightest .45 ACP concealed carry pistol on the market today. Also available in 9mm.
Daddy like. Of course, Daddy likes him all kinds o' guns.
Hat tip: Bernie.
Very nice. thanks for the info!
It looks quite elegant and practical. Of course, they'll ban it in California.
Oh . . snap . . . I must get one
Of course the Marxists A-holes in the PRK will ban it, thusly the reason to have a few.
I saw this a while back on the gun blog and the only problem with it is the high cost of the titanium version. I suppose since it won't be used that much--if at all--that the aluminum one would do nicely though for us poor people.
Somehow I just don't believe a 2 round pistol such as this is very practical when the average bad guy has 14 to 30 rounds...
I'll stick with my Sigma 9's, 16 round/ 6 magazine self defense style if that's alright with y'all?
Besides, I have a four barrelled/ over & under 357. 'Derringer' from way back in the day, and that's not enough for me, either...nor are any of the other handguns, shotguns or rifles I own since there are going to be far too many 'targets' in the environment in which the firearms with be deployed and applied!
To whatever firearm you choose, Good Luck!
When it finally jumps off, to ALL of you!
But, Kell...it's a .45. You only have to hit the guy once.
Check the stats on how many shots were fired by the armed citizen in self defense....bet it will surprise you. 8 rounds in a Colt 45 is major overkill
anyone know what the trigger pull is
Post a Comment