Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Khamenei calls Trump

Papa B relays this tale, which is Twitter-verified and absolutely true, as far as you know:

Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei calls President-Elect Trump and tells him, "Donald, stay out of office. because last night I had a wonderful dream.I could see America, the whole beautiful country, and on each house I saw a banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Trump asks.

Khamenei replies, "United States of Iran."

Trump says, "You know, I am really happy you called, because believe it or not, last night I had a similar dream. I could see all of Iran..."

"...and it was more beautiful than ever, and on each house flew an enormous banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Khamenei asks.

Trump replies, "I don't know. I can't read Hebrew.”
 
Hat tip: BadBlue Real-Time News.
 

1 comment:

Matthew W said...

Good one Poppa B !!!