Of this outrageous behavior, Mark Levin writes:
For a more comprehensive “news” story than Tapper’s presentation, regurgitated by Mediaite in [this link], CNN might have included:As Levin notes, the Simon Wiesenthal Center has demanded the censure of Omar. The fact that Omar, who will soon be speaking at an event hosted by the Hamas-affiliated CAIR, is serving on The House Foreign Affairs Committee at the behest of Pelosi, is an outrage that Democrats in decades past would have repudiated.
• the praise Trump has repeatedly received from the government of the Jewish state of Israel
• his enormous popularity among Jews in Israel
• his movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem
• his appointment of an Orthodox Jew as ambassador to Israel
• his repeal of the Iran deal
• the fact that his daughter is a convert to Judaism
• the fact that he has three Jewish grandchildren
• the fact that the white supremacist who slaughtered Jews in a Pittsburgh synagogue was a Trump hater
• Trump’s definitive statement after the attack about “standing with our Jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti-Semitism,”
• and his unequivocal defense of Israel in the UN.
To compare Trump to this anti-Semitic Islamist is a disgraceful piece of Tapper hate-journalism and CNN propaganda. It’s also an excuse for its past slobbering in defense of Obama’s anti-Israel policies and refusal to fully expose Omar’s bigotry.
But this is a new Democrat Party -- one dominated by Communists, radical environmentalists (who want to kill all cows to prevent them from passing gas), open border globalists, and Islamonazis -- that is as far from JFK's party as Moscow is from Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
Hat tip: MarkLevinShow.com.