Wednesday, March 10, 2021

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Goldman Sachs Bitcoin Advice Edition

When Goldman Sachs tells me to zig, I zag.

What would an investment in Bitcoin of $1,000 on Aug. 6, 2018 be worth today?

That day, BTC stood at about $6,940.

Today, at this moment, BTC is trading at $56,412.

Thanks, $GS!

$1,000 invested in BTC on the day Goldman said it was garbage would be worth about $8,128 today.

To restate: when Goldman says sell, I recommend buying.
 

Hat tip: BadBlue Tech News, don't miss it for science, tech and research news (24 x 7)!.
Follow me on Twitter --- @directorblue --- for more stuff I like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know who controls Bitcoin, what it represents, etc. Suckers.

directorblue said...

No one controls BTC, that's the point. It's a distributed ledger with lots of whales in the ecosystem. If it were simple to manipulate and destroy, that would have been done already.