Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Larwyn’s Linx: Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

Send us news tips! GET PURE UNCENSORED NEWS, 24/7, at


Seamless Neck Gaiter Headwrap
If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%: Michael Flynn
The Communist Mob Isn’t Coming –They’re Already Here: Brian Cates
Sowell to Levin: left-wing ideology 'falls apart like a house of cards' when you demand facts: Joshua Nelson

Amid rioting in Minneapolis, coronavirus cases spike among younger people: Daniel Horowitz
'Audacious, repugnant': Tim Scott describes liberals’ racist attacks on him: Mica Soellner
Biden's Puffballs From the Press: Tim Graham

The Insufferable and Political Media Stupidity Around “The Russian Bounty” Narrative: CTH
Tucker Carlson Begs Republicans to Stop Being Democrats: CTH
More Domestic Terrorism – Armed BLM Terrorists Shoot SUV Driver in Provo Utah: CTH

Dems Delete Tweet Targeting Mount Rushmore over White Supremacy: Matthew Boyle
Sidney Powell: Obama 'takedown' prevented Flynn from exposing CIA corruption: WND
Gun owner who called out Beto wins CO primary ~~ Trump congratulates: Fox

Scandal Central

Russiagate’s Last Gasp: Ray McGovern
Media Are Playing Games Yet Again With Anonymous Russia Leaks: Mollie Hemingway
Sworn Testimony: Planned Parenthood Officials Admit Infanticide Occurs In Organ Harvesting: Madeline Osburn


Another NYT and MSM Hoax: GOP senator calls reporting on Russia bounties 'absolutely inaccurate': TheHill
Media Proven as Hoaxsters Yet Again With Anonymous Russia Leaks: Mollie Hemingway
Democrats Meet with POTUS for Intelligence Update: Sharon Black

Media Are Playing Games Yet Again With Anonymous Russia Leaks: Mollie Hemingway
'He could be Joe’s running mate': Ingraham accuses Fauci of 'working for the Biden campaign': Mike Brest
Cuomo Sides With Violent Mob Against McCloskey, Gets Destroyed: Curtis Houck

Obama admits it: Riots and protests are 'tailor-made' for electing Joe Biden: Monica Showalter
'You’re next’: Armed St. Louis couple speaks out about what really happened and it doesn’t fit left’s narrative: BPR
Dana Loesch defends armed couple smeared as racists: ‘This is what defunding the police looks like’: BPR


Commission calls for State Department investigation into possible Uighur genocide by China: Jerry Dunleavy
China aims to control ports and shipping lanes in Europe and the Arctic: Joel Gehrke
UK: The Horrific Reality of an Islamic No-Go Zone: Mustafa Qadri

Hong Kong police arrest 9 under new security law; fire tear gas, water cannon at thousands: ST
China, India standoff more than a war over rocks: AT
Australia defense spending hike aims at China: Alan Boyd

Sci-Tech (courtesy BadBlue Tech News)

Tentacles on cells may help virus spread to other cells: THT
Important: FCC Formally Lists Hauwei and ZTE Technology as National Security Risk: CTH
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Discusses Why FCC Designated Huawei and ZTE as National Security Threats: CTH

Coronavirus mutation has taken over the world. Scientists are trying to understand why.: LMT
Accidental discovery leads to Parkinson’s disease cure in mice: Brianna Sleezer
Fauci’s Remdesivir Costs $9 Per Dose, Will Be Sold at $3,000 per Treatment: Jim Hoft


Firing a Minigun: BattleSwarm
No Biggie, Just the Fate of the World: MOTUS
Veteran comedian and 'Dick Van Dyke Show' star Carl Reiner dies at 98: Variety



kollia said...

. I am making a real GOOD MONEY (200$ to 400$ / hr )online fro mmy laptop. Last month I GOT check of nearly 13,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don't have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you.if you interested.simply give it a shot on the accompanying site....Simply go to the BELOW SITE and start your work.
↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓
COPY This Website....►►► 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐠𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟗.𝐜𝐨𝐦

neme amber said...

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email