Democrats running for president couldn’t be more clear: they want to raise taxes on low- and middle-income Americans. And they’re proud of it!
Not to balance the debt mind you, but to fund their increasingly unhinged policies for "giving" free health care, college tuition, housing and food to everyone in America, with illegal immigrants at the front of the line. Using their logic, they can enslave doctors, nurses, professors, construction workers and farmers to deliver goods and services whether they want to or not.
The latest far-left liberal to enter the Democrat race, Michael Bloomberg, didn’t just argue in favor of raising taxes on the poor—he claimed it was a “good thing” and said he wanted to use taxes to control “problems” with the poorest Americans:
“Some people say, well, taxes are regressive. But in this case, yes they are. That's the good thing about them because the problem is in people that don't have a lot of money. And so, higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves. So, I listen to people saying 'oh we don't want to tax the poor.’ Well, we want the poor to live longer so that they can get an education and enjoy life. And that's why you do want to [tax the poor].”
And during an ironically-named Workers Appreciation Brunch, Bernie Sanders pledged to raise taxes on every family making above $29,000 a year:
“What we will do is have a 4% tax on income, exempting the first $29,000.”
Meanwhile, President Trump is fighting for poor and middle-class American families, and he’s already delivered big results:
- President Trump’s historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act reduced taxes across all income groups.
- Wage growth has remained at or above a strong 3% for the past 15 months.
- The number of Americans in poverty has fallen by nearly 2.5 million people during President Trump’s first two years in office.
- The U.S. poverty rate hit its lowest point since 2001.
- Workers at the margins of the workforce are finally seeing big benefits.
- The creation of opportunity zones has lead to countless low-income communities seeing new growth, investments, and jobs.
But Trump is racis... white nationalis... whatever we need to say to get him out of office!Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.