Sunday, March 30, 2008
Larwyn's Links: RIP Dith Pran
Remember, there's no links like Larwyn's links.
• RIP, Dith Pran, one of a tragic few survivors of Cambodia's Killing Fields.
• In Pennsylvania, Hillary's got a friend in Murtha
• Can Obama disown Rev. Wright? Yes, he can!
• Reaction to Obama's comments on his participation in Farrakhan's Million Man March: "It doesn't seem like Barack had any real problem with cursing out white folks or making anti-Semitic and anti-Asian statements, it's just not as productive as he'd like."
• In Iran, more homosexuals are rounded up and some are executed. Human rights groups and the LGBT community are utterly silent on the matter.
• The pantsuit is a skinflint: Hillary Rodham Clinton's cash-strapped presidential campaign has been putting off paying hundreds of bills for months — freeing up cash for critical media buys, but also earning the campaign a reputation as something of a deadbeat in some small business circles.