78% of Democrats believe the country is headed in the wrong direction. 78%. What do the other 22% think is going on?— Buzz Patterson (@BuzzPatterson) July 1, 2022
It took 14 months to go from “build back better” to “there will be food shortages”.— Conner Swaffar (@ConnerSwaffar) July 1, 2022
If I were asked to serve, I would.— #ThePersistence (@ScottPresler) July 1, 2022
My door is open.
At this point it is easier to ask which Amendments the Democrats HAVE NOT tried to violate.— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) July 1, 2022
Scientists have developed the first telescope contacted lens .this lens is capable of zooming your vision 3 time's . this means that now you will be able to see moon's surface and other heavenly bodies in the solar system by wearing it . now this is something MIND BLOWING !! pic.twitter.com/dN8cZblKMf— Curiosity (@Sciencenature14) July 1, 2022
The Proof That Climate Change Is A Hoax Perpetuated By The Rich pic.twitter.com/7o80gZyIGA— Doggin Ultra MAGA 'The Minister of Meme' (@RickyBeBack) July 1, 2022
Today California raised the gas tax. You read that correctly. RAISED.— Kevin Kiley (@KevinKileyCA) July 1, 2022
Turns out "let's destroy everything Trump did because spite" was a stupid basis for a Presidency.— Daddy Warpig (@DaddyWarpig) July 1, 2022
Stuff it, Biden and Co. pic.twitter.com/reGHcDb1Kx
PSA:— Nathaniel Lauer (@thundersnownate) June 29, 2022
The big difference between Mayo & Miracle whip is that Mayo is a savory delight to the tastebuds made from high quality eggs & oil while Miracle Whip is a combination of Elmer’s glue, cat piss, vinegar & pond water mixed with a dash of Mayo.
The more you know! 🌈 💫 🤗 pic.twitter.com/seBDN5QgZc
kids will no longer be trapped in failing government schools and we can't have that— Corey A. DeAngelis (@DeAngelisCorey) July 1, 2022
Fascinating how few Americans even realize that all committee members were chosen by only one party! Or that it's the first time in American history that such a committee was formed exclusively by the Speaker of the House's handpicked yes-men (well, and yes-women) https://t.co/PwzkapMK1v— Mollie (@MZHemingway) July 1, 2022
Biden has been lying about one of the main causes of inflation, energy, for months. The big lie is that he’s doing all he can to lower energy prices. It rests on lies about his role in killing expanded oil production and gasoline refining. https://t.co/9KH7cPcBGa— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) July 1, 2022
Let’s be clear: the Liberal World Order is run by a group of Liberal White Democrats who want the world to submit to their ideas. They want to control you.— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) July 1, 2022
It’s elitist. It’s racist.
I actually like this guy. He’s a liberal. And I like him. pic.twitter.com/9Skxq3rve6— Ultra Jeff (@RidinRoadsTX) June 29, 2022
So much happiness in one picture 🐶❤🥰 pic.twitter.com/p3BJQv1wSn— Puppies 🐶 (@PuppiesIover) July 1, 2022
2009, Prior prediction of democrat policy outcome: pic.twitter.com/2FgOP2AGS8— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) July 1, 2022
America First vs Liberal World Order— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 1, 2022
They aren’t hiding it anymore
Joe Biden in 2015: “abortion is always wrong” pic.twitter.com/2kRPeyC3tN— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 1, 2022