Sunday, February 17, 2008

No country for young men

 




Let me ask you something.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?

Huh?

-- Shdip, shdip, shdip--

The Florida delegates. They were supposed to be out of the picture. But I think they're back.

Well, look, I need to know what I stand to win?

Everything. Just call it. Sandy-o.

The Florida and Michigan delegates... both states...

...they were supposed to be out of the picture, dammit! And now they're missing!

Will'n, what's in the satchel?

Money for the super-delegates. The people who are gonna take the Clintons to the presidency.

I'm looking for Janet Reno.

Err, uhm, no, uhm, she's... not... you want to leave a message?

S-s-sssssssssss...



Kaaaaboooooooooommmm!!!

You seen the things I've seen, it makes an impression.

Just how dangerous are the Clintons?

Compared... to what?

Bubonic plague?

The crimes you see now... it's hard to take their measure... it's an all out war.

Call it, Michelle.

Bill... why?

I already took out all our old, embarrassing baggage. Reno. Berger. And now it's time for you to go on a little vacation to convince your husband to stand down.

No comments: