Sunday, February 10, 2008
Quick takes brought to you by Drunkenstein's
• Not every leak is fit to print: James Risen's got some 'splainin' to do.
• Valiant Dozen To Retake Congress: Bruce Kesler has a plan to survive the idiocy. Bookmark Iraq Veterans for Congress and lend your support.
• A nuke for a nuke: what do you call an Israeli neocon? Someone who wants to survive.
• The secret truth about Barack Obama: his inexperience and socialist leanings aren't the secrets, however.
• Hillary Uncensored: factcheck.org publishes the response to "Crooked Claims about Clinton."
• Archbishop of Canterbury calls for Sharia law in Britain: "I, for one, welcome my new Islamic overlords." Melanie Phillips has additional detail.
• CAIR's Cheerleaders: you'll never guess.
• Memo to self: never apply for a liquor license using a prospective bar named "Drunkenstein's".