A reminder of just how far left your Dad's Democrat Party has drifted. For your review:
- On Guns: There’s a growing push to repeal the Second Amendment among many influential liberals and members of the coastal T.V. glitterati, including the Louisiana Democratic Chairwoman, John Paul Stevens, Michael Moore, and Larry King who has a show on RT, which broadcasts Kremlin messaging. According to a recent poll, 39 percent of Democrats support repealing the Second Amendment and 82 percent favor banning semi-automatic weapons.
- Universal Basic Income: The California Democratic Party added support of a universal basic income to its party platform, which is a massive expansion of the welfare state that gives regular taxpayer funded cash handouts to everyone; a program the DNC’s Deputy Chair said “has a lot of merit.”
- Socialized Medicine: Senator Bernie Sanders legislation creating a single-payer healthcare system received “a record level of support” from Democratic Senators. Sanders’ past single-payer proposal was estimated to cost $32 trillion over ten years and would require “a tax increase larger than any on which Democrats have run since the Great Depression.”
- America Without Borders: Democratic congressional candidate Randy Bryce wants to abolish ICE and DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison compared giving sanctuary to undocumented immigrants in the U.S. to helping Jews flee Nazi Germany.
- The Farrakhan Lovers: While serving in Congress, eight Democratic members of the House of Representatives met with Louis Farrakhan, who has been labeled “the leading anti-Semite in America” and praised Adolf Hitler as “a very great man.”
- Hatred for Midwesterners: Prominent Democrats have engaged in disdainful and divisive rhetoric towards conservatives: Barack Obama said small-town voters across the Midwest “cling to guns and religion” while Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump supporters “deplorables” and implied states that voted for Trump were “backwards looking,” sexist, and racist.
- Assasination Fantasies #1: A Missouri Democratic state Senator that said in August 2017 she “hope[s] Trump is assassinated” still remains in office as a Democratic elected official.
- Assasination Fantasies #2: On April 5, 2018, Democratic Senator Kamala Harris joked about killing Donald Trump.
Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.