“This is a sham lawsuit about a bogus Russian collusion claim filed by a desperate, dysfunctional, and nearly insolvent Democratic Party,” said Brad Parscale, Campaign Manager of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. “With the Democrats’ conspiracy theories against the President’s campaign evaporating as quickly as the failing DNC’s fundraising, they’ve sunk to a new low to raise money, especially among small donors who have abandoned them. There is a great deal the American public wants to know about the corruption of the Democrats, their collusion to influence the 2016 presidential election, and their role in prompting a scam investigation of the Trump Campaign. While this lawsuit is frivolous and will be dismissed, if the case goes forward, the DNC has created an opportunity for us to take aggressive discovery into their claims of ‘damages’ and uncover their acts of corruption for the American people,” he concluded.
- How the DNC contributed to the fake dossier, using Fusion GPS along with the Clintn Campaign as the basis for the launch of a phony investigation.
- Why the FBI was never allowed access to the DNC servers in the course of their investigation into the Clinton e-mail scandal.
- How the DNC conspired to hand Hillary Clinton the nomination over Bernie Sanders.
- How officials at the highest levels of the DNC colluded with the news media to influence the outcome of the DNC nomination.
- Management decisions by Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazile, Tom Perez, and John Podesta; their e-mails, personnel decisions, budgets, opposition research, and more. [Editor's Note: Please include the DNC Chairman's decisions regarding the Awan Brothers in the discovery process.]
Read more at DJTC.