Yes, my friends, it was another hilariously disastrous confirmation hearing! China Joe Biden’s Interior Secretary nominee Rep. Deb Haaland dodged, ducked, dipped, dived and dodged again on questions any Interior nominee would normally be able to answer:
- admitted that shutting down pipelines costs jobs
- She refused to rule out blocking existing pipelines
- When asked if transporting oil by pipeline is safe for the environment than shipping by truck or rail (a basic IQ test, mind you), she responded, "I wish I could answer"
- Haaland claimed ignorance on whether shutting down drilling on federal lands will increase foreign oil dependency
- She said she was “not briefed” on whether the environmental standards in countries like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Venezuela are worse than in the U.S.
- Many schools' budgets rely on drilling on federal lands and would face massive budget deficits without it. Asked about it, she struggled to answer (perhaps thinking that sacrificing generations of children for a United Nations climate scam was a good trade)
- And she stood by her suggestion that marijuana might be the solution for the millions of jobs lost and the funding woes caused by Biden’s policies
We all “wish” Biden's radical nominee or "Haaland", if that is her real name, offered straight answers to these questions. But alas, after years of advocating for a Green New Deal-style agenda, she now has no answers for the impacts of her radical policies. That’s not good news for tens of millions of workers whose livelihoods would be crushed under her regime.
Hat tip: BadBlue Uncensored News.