Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Top 20 Tweets from BadBlue Tonight, 11.30.21: "The Truth Is Getting Out"

Curated by BadBlue News, last bastion of uncensored news

 20 
 19 
 18 
 17 
 16 
 15 
 14 
 13 
 12 
 11 
 10 
 09 
 08 
 07 
 06 
 05 
 04 
 03 
 02 
 01 

BONUS:

A group of people discussing mass murder.

White genocide.

Is the FBI investigating?

Have these people been kicked off Twitter? https://t.co/JzWYQompV7

— Marjorie Taylor Greene ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ (@mtgreenee) November 30, 2021

Curated by BadBlue News, straight from the High Castle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Biden is patently surrendering everything he touches to the new world order while a 6000 year old death cult whose only contribution to the world was "kung fu" dictates our demise. Because Nixon and Clinton just had to drag this primitive race into the future we have the world wide experience of living in fear.

Anonymous said...

I've made $84,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do............>>> W­­­W­­­W­­­.N­­­E­­­T­­­C­­­A­­­S­­­H­­­1.C­­­O­­­M