Saturday, December 22, 2007

Women: the "bedrock" of Hillary Support (just not my wife)

 
Politico:

The bedrock of the Clinton campaign remains women, especially older women... The Clinton campaign believes that women will solidly back Clinton while Barack Obama and John Edwards will split the male vote.

Fischer sees it somewhat differently. “Hillary’s ‘you-go-girl’ pitch is double-edged,” he says. “Some women are turned off by it, and she is still a polarizing figure among women as well as men.”

I read my wife this snippet and tried to capture her mile-a-minute rant reaction.

She's never kicked Bill out the door for all of the things he did to her. She made cheating look acceptable. I can't stand how she allowed him to get away with it and then stuck with him just for her own good.

You know what I would have done if I caught Monica servicing my husband? I would have kicked him out of the White House on his ass. I don't care what the Constitution says. He could go live with Al Gore. A cheater is always a cheater. She's saying it's okay for a man to cheat on you.

She allowed all of that to go on for so many years and she's still with him. If she's such a genius she would have known he was cheating.

I think it would have helped her if she would have knocked him out on his ass. Any woman can do anything, even if they're single. And she probably would have gotten a lot more votes.

And then, right after the affair, the press shows them on an island slow-dancing together? Give me a f*****g break. She's so fake. She makes me sick.

And this is why I'm a good boy.

Also see: WaPo: Hillary Clinton Embraces Her Husband's Legacy; Captain's Quarters: What Choice was there?; Blue Crab Boulevard: Forward into the Past.

No comments: