Monday, September 10, 2007
Countdown to General George Soros
8. Democratic lobbying arm MoveOn:org is funded in large part by foreign billionaire George Soros, who a Democratic Senator calls "so negative, so critical, and so often anti-American."
7. After the 2004 elections, the group's PAC Director said, "...it's our party: we bought it, we own it, and we're going to take it back." And in a recent email to its members, MoveOn.org asked for donations to defeat candidates who do not support surrender to terrorists.
6. The New York Times reports that Democratic leadership aides participate in daily conference calls with MoveOn:org.
5. MoveOn:org runs full-page newspaper ads attacking U.S. generals and troops, including the integrity and honesty of the top mililtary commander in Iraq, Gen. David Petraeus, during his testimony before Congress.
4. Democratic leaders respond by saying nothing, thereby tacitly approving of these scurrilous attacks on the U.S. military and its leadership.
3. Harry Reid calls our military "incompetent."
2. Barack Obama says that the U.S. military is "air-raiding villages and killing civilians."
1. Now the Democrats' far left wing funding vehicle, MoveOn:org, proclaims that Gen. Petraeus is "cooking the books" and will "betray us" and the Democrat leadership stays silent.
I'm no sociologist, but there might be a pattern emerging here. Something about George Soros controlling the U.S. military through a proxy called Congressional Democrats, but it's still fuzzy. Perhaps we should just call him General George Soros.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment