Even before the federal government nationalizes the entire, $3 trillion-a-year health care industry, its spending was completely out of control:
Jim Bianco of Bianco Research crunched the inflation adjusted numbers. The bailout has cost more than all of these big budget government expenditures – combined:
• Marshall Plan: Cost: $12.7 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $115.3 billion
• Louisiana Purchase: Cost: $15 million, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $217 billion
• Race to the Moon: Cost: $36.4 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $237 billion
• S&L Crisis: Cost: $153 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $256 billion
• Korean War: Cost: $54 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $454 billion
• The New Deal: Cost: $32 billion (Est), Inflation Adjusted Cost: $500 billion (Est)
• Invasion of Iraq: Cost: $551b, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $597 billion
• Vietnam War: Cost: $111 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $698 billion
• NASA: Cost: $416.7 billion, Inflation Adjusted Cost: $851.2 billion
TOTAL: $3.92 trillion
That is $686 billion less than the cost of the credit crisis thus far.
I blame Bush.
Now that these radical Marxist democrats raised the ceiling on our debt, when is the media any media going to call it what it is, theft. We get the pundits that dance around the subject but come on. When are they going to tell the truth the plain truth on the air? We are so in debt and our children and we're working on our grandchildren will not have a life, it's disgusting and I'm afraid it's going to get really ugly and violent. Pray to God for this presidents safety and that he opens his eyes to the truth.
Post a Comment