Thursday, May 21, 2015

Uhm, no, Sidney Blumenthal was not the source of the Hillary-Obama Benghazi video lie

There are reports circulating today, courtesy of The New York Times, that Hillary consigliere Sidney Blumenthal was the author of the Benghazi video lie. To wit, "intel" provided by the Sidster claimed that Al Qaeda affiliates attacked the American consulate in Benghazi due to... a video no one had ever seen.

The State Department released 850 pages of Hillary Clinton Benghazi-related email documents and the NY Times reviewed the ones having to do with Clinton Family buddy Sidney Blumenthal. (all the Blumenthal emails are embedded below) Amongst the treasure trove of emails is this paragraph on a correspondence sent by Blumenthal to Clinton on 9/12/12 the day after the attack:

Earlier this week The Times established that the Blumenthal emails were sent out to staff at state without telling them who it was from (he was described as HRC friend) and that much of the Libya intelligence that Mr. Blumenthal passed on to Mrs. Clinton appears to have come from a group of business associates he was advising as they sought to win contracts from the Libyan transitional government. And Most most of what Blumenthal sent was garbage.

Of course, back in the little land we like to call reality, the facts on the ground were ignored by the Times. As The Complete Benghazi Timeline reminds us, Clinton publicly linked the Benghazi attack to the video even before American heroes Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty had been killed.

On the night of Sept. 11, 2012 — before former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed by a terrorist mortar strike — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton released a public statement linking the attack against the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, with an anti-Muslim video, which she referred to as "inflammatory material posted on the Internet."

...the Associated Press first published a story quoting Clinton's statement at 10:58 p.m. Eastern time on Sept. 11 ... The AP released a story that night datelined Cairo, written by Maggie Michael and Sarah El Deeb, and carrying the headline, "American killed in Libya protest over film."

My belief is that Hillary and Obama hatched the video story in the wee hours of the night to cover their copious failures. And Sidney Blumenthal was "commissioned" to back up their fable.

No one should be fooled. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are responsible for everything related to Benghazi, including the cover-up.

Hat tip: BadBlue News.


epic research said...

Technology has it's own outcomes , it has it's own growth that expand rapidly.

Anonymous said...

Greggory Hicks ( the State Department official who served as Ambassador Stevens' Deputy) testified before Congress that he talked to Hillary on the telephone the night of the attack on the Benghazi consulate. He relayed that Ambassador Stevens had called him from the safe room to inform him tht the embassey was being attacked. They knew right away it was terrorists armed with RPGs. He tesified that he was "stunned" when he heard the video story!