Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Larwyn's Linx: Where Policy Is Made

Have a great link you'd like me to review? Drop me an email!

Sotomayor

SOTOMAYOR: All of the legal defense funds out there, they're looking for people with Court of Appeals experience because it is -- Court of Appeals is where policy is made. And I know, and I know this is on tape, and I should never say that because we don't make law, I know. (laughing) Okay, I know. I know. I'm not promoting it and I'm not advocating it. I'm -- you know. (laughing)

Supreme Court hasn't viewed Sotomayor's decisions kindly: Bench
The Reverse Racist: EIB
Alito and Sotomayor: the Lawyers' Take: Power Line

Obama just appointed himself: Goldberg
Sotomayor's Radical Group Helped Kill Estrada Nomination: Spectator
Sotomayor: Gun Ownership "Unconstitutional": Jumping in Pools

Why you should oppose Sotomayor: PJM (Kimball)
Policy-making Judge-slash-radical hack Sotomayor: JWF
The case against Sotomayor: TNR

Nation

Maryland's millionaires go missing: WSJ
GM creditors watch Chrysler lawsuit: FT
Let's try Maryland's success in Michigan!: BlogProf

MIA: the mockery of Joe "Dumbya" Biden: PJM (Mauro)

World

Doomed to repeat history: Center for Security Policy
When will Barack Obama stop fudging it?: Telegraph (UK)
The Halimi Cover-up: INN

Diseases returning, thanks to anti-vaccination movement: LGF
Chevron: No good deed goes unpunished: BMW
Persecuting Terror Defeaters: HNN

Media

Max Boot: let's throw Cheney, Levin and Coulter under the bus: Greenroom (CK)
10 News photos that took retouching too far: 10,000 words
Newspapers less popular than airlines: BizWeek

Cornucopia

Life imitates art imitates life (NSFW): Shawarma Mayor
Two greatest worst car ads of all time: BizWeek

No comments: